WHS News & Information
2019-2020 Chromebook Distribution
Watauga High School will be holding its Chromebook deployment for all rising ninth through twelfth graders during the summer. This change will allow for students and teachers to utilize all digital platforms on the first day of school. Please make plans for your student(s) to be in attendance at the appropriate dates and times listed below.
Saturday, August 17th, 2019: 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Students and parents should note:
- Students must be in attendance and have a Chromebook sleeve or backpack.
- Students must bring 2019-2020 Chromebook paperwork with their $35 school fee.
- ANY and ALL outstanding fines must be paid before a Chromebook will be issued.
- Student schedules will be available after device pick-up.
- Parking passes will be available after fees are paid and Chromebooks picked up.
- Senior Parking Pass Information
- Additional Information
Congratulations to the WHS Teacher Of the Year, Jennifer Williams!
Congratulations to Dr. Blanton for being named the 2018-2019 Watauga County Schools Principal of the year!