Summer Workouts will not begin before June 15th. We will be following the guildlines from state and local officials and Watauga County Schools. Stay tuned!
Summer Remote Training is shared via email each Sunday evening.
Shooting Development Workouts (pdf in new window)
"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good." -Jerry West
FRESHMAN - Class of 2024 - Please join us for off-season training. If you have not connected with Coach Epps, make sure you do so! Eppleyk@wataugaschools.org.
Player Checklist (Skills to build on)
Core Values - Our Culture
- Commitment - Being all in and giving perfect effort; always showing up 100% physically and emotionally and focusing on the details
- Respect - Understanding the needs of others and consideration for their point of view.
- Hard Work - Giving our all despite adversity; Understanding that my 100% is different than someone else’s but that we are all moving in the same direction
- Family - Trusting one another and having every person’s back; F.A.M.I.L.Y
- Service - Putting others’ needs above our own; willingly giving up praise for ourselves for the good of the team.
Laura Barry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalie Eppley - email@example.com
Kim Pryor - firstname.lastname@example.org