Watauga Girls' Basketball Workouts begin September 5th after school. You must have a physical on file to participate.
Join us for a clinic Sunday, Sept 8th from 4-6pm. We are raising money for a foundation supporting the people of Haiti!
When: Sunday, Sept 8, 4-6pm
Where: Watauga High Main Gym
Who: Grades 3rd-8th, boys and girls
Our players and coaches will be here to coach your athletes! Please bring a water bottle.
Foundation we are supporting: Haiti Outreach Ministries (https://www.haitiom.org/)
Core Values - Our Culture
- Commitment - Being all in and giving perfect effort; always showing up 100% physically and emotionally and focusing on the details
- Respect - Understanding the needs of others and consideration for their point of view.
- Hard Work - Giving our all despite adversity; Understanding that my 100% is different than someone else’s but that we are all moving in the same direction
- Family - Trusting one another and having every person’s back; F.A.M.I.L.Y
- Service - Putting others’ needs above our own; willingly giving up praise for ourselves for the good of the team.