Important Required Athletic Paperwork informationFamily ID athletic registration for 2020-2021 is now open. The link to the registration can be found HERE. You can also access the link on the right side of the WHS Athletic Web Page.This is very much like last year in regards to the registration process. All student athletes who tryout/participate in a sport MUST register in Family ID.All required paperwork will be completed when the student athlete registers in family ID. Student athletes will still need to upload their physical to the 2020-2021 registration (even if the physical from last year is still valid with the extension). Use the following link for Updated Sports Physical Information for 2020-2021 . If a student athlete is unable to upload his/her physical or is having issues uploading a physical from last year please email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org and Coach Kerley will upload it.A student athlete is not cleared until his/her registration has been "Approved" by the athletic director.
Summer Open Gym Begins- One registation will allow participation for the entire summer. No weekly registrations needed.Click HERE for summer volleyball workout registration. These sessions will be open to any registered WHS student and require pre-registration. No one will be allowed to just show up and participate. Workout groupings/pods will be set based upon registrations and will remain constant for the duration of the summer. However, session times for the group/pod may change.Contact Kris Hagaman, email@example.com if you have any questions.Please note that sessions will follow the following NCHSAA phase 1 guidelines:
- Sessions will be limited to groups of 8 or less players.
- Participants will be required to submit the NCHSAA Initial Screening Questionnaire prior to participation (see links section to download a copy).
- Participants will have temperatures taken prior to entering the gym prior to each session. Players with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be sent home.
- Participants will be asked health related questions prior to each session.
- Participants will be expected to stay at least 6 feet away from all others in the gym for the duration of the session.
- Participants will not use any equipment that others have touched unless it has been properly disinfected.
- Participants will be responsible for bringing their own water bottle (water fountains will not be available).
- Participants must have a valid Preparticipation Examination form (PPE) uploaded to Family ID.
* Note: The above guidelines may change throughout the summer.*Our traditional summer camp for students ages 8-18 is cancelled for this year.Save the date for possible team camp for high school students planning to tryout : July 29-31 2020Cost TBD
Aug 1st and 3rd WHS Volleyball Tryouts
Anyone wishing to tryout should plan to attend all sessions for their grade. Athletes must be registered to attend WHS and a current physical and all athletic paper work must be completed online using the Family ID link to participate.
***Format and session times are still to be decided depending on COVID guidelines at the time.
Please contact Kris Hagaman with questions