Parkway School Guiding Principles
- We believe all students should have access to a welcoming learning environment that supports exploration and creativity for a quality, comprehensive education.
- We believe learning takes place anywhere and at any time and should be engaging, interactive, and reflective for all students.
- We believe in the importance of developing strong character and productive citizenship.
- We believe strong relationships and open communication between all stakeholders is the foundation of a successful school.
- We believe in encouraging professional development and self-reflection in order for teachers to create and implement rigorous and relevant instruction.
- We believe that a safe, positive, nurturing environment – where everyone is treated with respect – is essential for student and staff success.