Registration for After School for the 22-23 school year will begin on August 1, 2022 at 8 am.
*PLEASE NOTE: Middle School students will NOT initially be considered for enrollment in the after school program in August. Priority will first be given to Kindergarten - 5th grade students enrolling for the most number of days. (Due to waiting lists and increases in operating costs, there will no longer be a discount fee offered for middle school students.)
- IN ORDER TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM, YOU MUST PROVIDE AN UP-TO-DATE EMAIL ADDRESS.
- FOR YOUR CHILD TO QUALIFY FOR WAIVED FEES, CHILD MUST MAINTAIN ACTIVE ATTENDANCE (NOT JUST ENROLLED) IN THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM AT LEAST 1 HOUR A DAY, 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
See Pre-Scheduled In-Person Parent Meeting times below for Bethel (meeting will be on site):
- Wednesday, August 17th -- Meeting begins at 6 pm
- Thursday, August 18th -- Meeting begins at 6 pm
- Monday, August 22nd -- Meeting begins at 8:15 am
22-23 Bethel ELC Registration