Help PTSO From Home!
Help support Bethel School by participating in the following fundraising activities.
It takes very little time or effort and it can make a big difference.
Link your grocery store loyalty cards at Harris Teeter and Ingles!
Harris Teeter VIC Card (You must sign up each year)
- Visit Together in Education
- Click the Link Your School Today
- Sign into your Harris Teeter Account
- Choose Together in Education/My Schools
- Designate Bethel Elementary code 1886
- Or visit your local Harris Teeter store and ask the clerk to link your VIC Card for you
Ingles Advantage Card
- Visit Link your Advantage
- Click Sign Up Online Right Now
- Seach By: School ID - 22016
- Or Present The Ingles Advantage™ card to the cashier before they begin to ring up your order
Link your Fresh Rewards Card to Cart to Class. Reward your school, while rewarding yourself.
- Participating is easy! Simply sign up for Club Publix or log in to your existing account, click Publix Partners, and select a school. Then, every time you shop at Publix, pay with the Publix app or enter your phone number at checkout. We’ll give back to the school of your choice—one of the many perks of being a Club Publix member!
If you are a Carolina West Customer, Please make sure and sign up! Carolina West Wireless will donate 3% of your monthly service fee to our school, at no additional cost to you. The more we all work together, the larger the donations will become.
Help Us Help Our Local Schools
Clip, save and bring those Box Tops for Education to your teacher.
Ask your family members and friends to collect too!
Get Extra credit for your school when you download the new Box Tops Bonus App to discover brands
and retailers offering Bonus Box Tops and earn even more cash for your school. Learn how it works.
Coca-Cola Give - Just head to Coke.com/give to get started with Coca-Cola Give. You’ll donate by signing in and choosing Bethel Elementary School | Sugar Grove.
Through Coca-Cola Give, you can support your local K-12 school by donating your codes. Your school will be able to use donated funds for extra-curricular activities including sports, technology, art and/or school supplies within your school. Join us in giving back to your community!