Parent Registration and Information
After School (ELC) Registration
Complete registration is required before a child may attend the After School Program. For parents to complete registration the following must occur:
- Complete a registration form (online)
- Meet with the Program Coordinator for policies to be explained verbally.
- Sign statement of receipt of the parent policy information handbook.
- Pay the first month in advance of service.
- Pay all unpaid balances (from prior years) for ELC and Holiday/Snow Day/Work Day Programs.
- Children must be legally enrolled in a Watauga County elementary school during the current school year.
There are 3 pre-scheduled Parent/Registration Meeting dates before the school year begins - See dates listed below:
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019: 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019: 4:00 P.M. (During Open House)
- Monday, August 19, 2019: 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
These meetings will be held at the elementary school. Please plan to attend one of these meetings. Please note that these are not walk-in meetings. You will need to arrive before the posted time. If your child is registered after these dates, you will need to contact your Program Coordinator and schedule a time to meet with her/him before your child may attend the program.
You will need the following for the Parent/Registration Meeting:
- 30-45 minutes for the meeting with your program coordinator. Please be considerate, on time, and attentive. Parents arriving late will be scheduled for the next class.
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts.
- Names and phone numbers of everyone that you authorize to pick up your child.
- Name and phone number of your private insurance policy or Medicaid, if applicable.
- Name and phone numbers of your child's doctor, preferred hospital, and dentist.