Important Required Athletic Paperwork informationFamily ID athletic registration for 2020-2021 is now open. The link to the registration can be found HERE. You can also access the link on the right side of the WHS Athletic Web Page.This is very much like last year in regards to the registration process. All student athletes who tryout/participate in a sport MUST register in Family ID.All required paperwork will be completed when the student athlete registers in family ID. Student athletes will still need to upload their physical to the 2020-2021 registration (even if the physical from last year is still valid with the extension). Use the following link for Updated Sports Physical Information for 2020-2021 . If a student athlete is unable to upload his/her physical or is having issues uploading a physical from last year please email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org and Coach Kerley will upload it.A student athlete is not cleared until his/her registration has been "Approved" by the athletic director.
2020 Tryout Dates & TimesWednesday, November 4th10th-12th grade 4:00-5:30Freshmen 5:45-7:15Thursday & FridayFreshmen 4:00-5:3010th-12th 5:45-7:15Please note that sessions will follow the following NCHSAA phase 2 guidelines:
- Participants will be required to submit the NCHSAA Initial Screening Questionnaire prior to participation (see links section to download a copy).
- Participants will have temperatures taken prior to entering the gym prior to each session. Players with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be sent home.
- Participants will be asked health-related questions prior to each session.
- Participants will be expected to wear masks and stay at least 6 feet away from all others when at all possible.
- Participants may share equipment. Equipment will be sanitized regularly and following each group/session.
- Participants will be responsible for bringing their own water bottle (water fountains will not be available).
- Participants must have a valid Preparticipation Examination form (PPE) uploaded to Family ID.
Please contact Kim Pryor with questions