Susan Walker - Third Grade email@example.com
Supply List: Walker/Whiteside 3rd
- (2)-composition books (any design/no wire/wide-rule)
- (1)-1-subject notebook, wire-bound, wide-ruled 70-100 sheets
- (1) "Durable" (brand) 1" binder. MUST have inside back/front cover pockets (any solid color-please try to get this brand-kids like the clear sleeve on the cover but not necessary)
- (1) 2-pocket folder with holes (no brads) to insert into 3-ring binder. Can have any design.
- (1) sturdy 2-pocket folder (no brads) to take home papers weekly. Can have any design.
- 1 box/package #2 pencils
- Small pencil box to keep personal supplies in
- Personal manual pencil sharpener
- Package glue sticks
Optional: items for personal use:
Optional: For class to share
1 box #2 pencils
1 box tissues
1 paper towel roll
1 (four pack) fine dry-erase markers
1 box ziplock sandwich or gallon bags
markers (for shared box)
Welcome to our third grade Home Page!
Reading Homework: Your child will get a new reading log each MONDAY. Reading for 20 minutes is expected for 5 of the 7 days. A response needs to be written 4 times during the week. By the following MONDAY, when they turn it in, the sheet (front and back) should be completed. The necessary pages are attached to this page in case your child forgets to bring one home.
SCHOOL SUPPY LIST